Video: Bulgarian border defenders catch a column of illegals

Dramatic footage of a patrol from the Bulgarian Union of Military Veterans tracking and catching a gang of illegal immigrants. They then march them off to the road and a police patrol.

Join todaybacks

These are the brave men and women that the KTI have already helped with a delivery of vital equipment, including night vision goggles, a surveillance drone and bullet-proof vests.

We aim to supply more high-tech equipment, plus winter thermal kit, to them before the end of the year. To do that, we’ll need YOUR help, so if you possibly can, please start putting aside a bit each week so that when we ask, you can answer the call and show these front line heroes that we all appreciate their efforts to defend not just their own homeland, but the whole of Europe.

Join today

Advertisements

Austria: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” tries to run down pedestrians, officials investigating motive

How long is this absurdity going to continue? Any official in Vienna who is trying to figure out this jihadi’s motive should be fired, but won’t be, because the people in charge are just as willfully ignorant and blinkered.

You want motive? Here it is. This is a war. A jihad. It is global. It is in Vienna. The Islamic State issued this call in September 2014:

So O muwahhid, do not let this battle pass you by wherever you may be. You must strike the soldiers, patrons, and troops of the tawaghit. Strike their police, security, and intelligence members, as well as their treacherous agents. Destroy their beds. Embitter their lives for them and busy them with themselves. If you can kill a disbelieving American or European — especially the spiteful and filthy French — or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be….If you are not able to find an IED or a bullet, then single out the disbelieving American, Frenchman, or any of their allies. Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him….

vienna-police

“Driver shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ tried to run over pedestrians in Vienna – media citing police,” RT, September 29, 2016:

Police detained a 21-year old man in Vienna after he deliberately tried to run over pedestrians while shouting “Allahu Akbar” out of his car. No one has been injured and officials are now investigating the motivation behind the man’s behavior.

The incident happened at around 11:00am local time in the district of Favoriten on Thursday.

“He aimed and drove directly at the passers-by,” Vienna police spokesperson Thomas Keiblinger said in an interview with Radio Wien as cited by national public proadcaster wien.ORF.at

“According to the statements of the eyewitnesses the 21-year-old shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ out of the opened window of his car,” Keiblinger added.

No one was injured in the attack, however one of the pedestrians had to jump from the crossing to save his life, WIEN.ORF says, citing eyewitnesses.

According to the Austrian media the driver is Vienna resident with a Turkish background. The man was detained by law enforcement officials shortly after the incident.

Authorities are now investigating whether the man might have had religious or political motives. According to police the 21-year-old has not yet made any statements….

Video: Christianity sweeps across China amid government oppression!

Join today

As many as 70 Islamic terror attacks on French Riviera thwarted in just 12 weeks

Nice prosecutor Jean-Michel Prêtre said and unspecified number of terrorist attacks have been thwarted – but he said more than 70 significant terrorism-related cases had been referred to the local prosecutor’s office in a little over 12 weeks. Join today
On July 14, French public holiday Bastille Day, a Tunisian ISIS fanatic killed 86 people after deliberately driving his 19-tonne truck along the Promenade des Anglais, one of the city’s most iconic seafront avenues, running over passers-by as he ploughed through the crowd.Mr Prêtre told French television channel France 3 that radical Islamists had continued attempts to plunge the Riviera into chaos, by launching bloody attacks on local schools, religious sites, stadiums, and local sporting events.

The Nice prosecutor also said “several of the cases had already been passed on to the anti-terrorism prosecutor in Paris”.Mr Prêtre spoke to France 3 reporters for a special documentary, airing tonight, about the region’s battle against terrorism, and the local authorities’ determination to bring down radicalised Muslims suspected of terrorism-related offences.

Nice lorry attack

According to the prosecutor, the foiled attacks were “classic ISIS” and not that original: “They were targeting places of worship, large gatherings, sports stadiums, you know, the kind of thing you read about online these days.”

Paris attack

According to France 3, a spokesman working alongside Mr Prêtre said that all thwarted attacks had been plotted by “people who had started to articulate things that were rather precise about a specific target or targets,’ hinting that the assaults had been carefully planned.The spokesman also said that “people, rather than “places” were being targeted by the Muslim militants.

Earlier this week, Mr Prêtre said that the Nice prosecutor’s office had dealt with more than “70 terrorism-related cases since July 14.”He said that most cases concerned radicalised Islamists accused of defending terrorism, of making terror-related threats, and of visiting ISIS-affiliated and pro-Jihad propaganda websites.

Join today

Authorities insist men who took NYC jihadi’s unexploded bomb out of suitcase “Egyptian tourists” who have returned home

“The NYPD insists they are being sought only for questioning, and officials said Wednesday the men are considered witnesses, not suspects.”

What a coincidence! Two men from an overwhelmingly Muslim country just happen to discover — totally by accident! — a bomb left on a New York City street by an Islamic jihadist. They just happen — what a coincidence! — to remove the bomb from the bag and leave with the bag, almost as if they were dropping the bomb at its intended explosion point. And then — what a coincidence! — they have left the country and can’t serve as “witnesses.”

two-suspects74

“Two men who took unexploded bomb out of suitcase identified,” by Jamie Schram and Chris Perez, New York Post, September 28, 2016:

The two men who found the unexploded pressure cooker bomb in Chelsea are reportedly believed to be Egyptian tourists who have since returned to their homeland.

Authorities had been trying to track them down since they were caught on surveillance video on West 27th Street removing the device from a duffel bag and then leaving with the bag on Sept. 17.

Law-enforcement sources told The Post that investigators had identified the pair, but wouldn’t release their names.

The men are believed to be employees of an Egyptian airline, according to ABC News.

The NYPD insists they are being sought only for questioning, and officials said Wednesday the men are considered witnesses, not suspects.

According to USA Today, both had failed to make themselves known to authorities after the FBI released a formal alert Sept. 21 — four days after Ahmad Khan Rahami allegedly detonated a bomb on West 23rd Street, injuring 31 people….

Canadian suspect in terror probe took selfie with Justin Trudeau

terrorguy

At first glance, nothing stands out about the picture. A photograph like the thousands of others seen on social media, showing the prime minister smiling in the company of a voter.

What’s different is that the man posing beside Justin Trudeau is not just an average voter. He is the subject of an RCMP investigation, suspected of having participated along with other Quebecers in the kidnapping of two American journalists in Syria in 2013, an incident believed to have been orchestrated by the al-Nusra Front, a group linked to Al Qaeda.

Despite this, he was able to get close enough to Trudeau for long enough to take a selfie with the prime minister.

La Presse has chosen not to name the suspect, because it is not possible at this stage in the investigation to confirm his level of involvement in events that occurred in Syria.

The young resident of a suburb south of Montreal has not been charged with any crime. He travelled to Turkey for several months in 2012 and 2013, but there is no proof that he crossed the border into Syria.

Two sources with knowledge of the case, but who are not authorized to speak publicly, said the man no longer follows radical Islamist ideology since his return to Canada, and that his reintegration has been a success story.

He has started a family. He goes to school. He has publicly denounced extremist ideas. Everything indicates that he had no malicious intent when he took a selfie with the prime minister, someone he regularly praises on his Facebook page. It was just chance that he crossed paths with Trudeau.

But the simple fact that a person who is the subject of a terrorism investigation could find himself so close to Trudeau raises numerous questions, not only about the security of the prime minister but the level of surveillance placed on those Canadians suspected of having waged jihad in Syria.

“We have a prime minister who is very open. But a guy like this should not have been able to get so close. I don’t want to blame the work that was done, but it shows that there is no surveillance on this individual, that the people around the prime minister were not warned,” said Paul Laurier, a former terrorism investigator with the Sûreté du Québec, who has also worked with the RCMP’s Integrated National Security Enforcement Team.

Laurier said that in addition to bodyguards who assure Trudeau’s physical protection, there is a team of police officers specializing in intelligence who study potential threats faced by Trudeau.

The allegations against the man in the photo are serious. In June 2015, two years after his return from Turkey, the RCMP executed a search warrant at his parents’ home while investigating the kidnapping of two American journalists, Matthew Schrier and Theo Padnos.

The two men were held captive in Syria — one for seven months, the other for two years. Officially, the suspect was in Turkey, near the Syrian border, during part of the time they were in captivity. In the search warrant applications that are signed by a justice of the peace, the police said they believed the Quebecer committed several terrorist infractions, including having participated in the kidnapping, extortion and fraud for the profit of a terrorist group.

The accusations have not been tested before the courts.

According to sources, the suspect’s name is on an American no-fly list. He had great difficulty returning to Canada in 2013 because of this. Before departing for Turkey, he trained at a firing range and showed signs of radical behaviour.

Despite this, on Dec. 18, 2015, just six months after the search warrant at his parents’ home, he posted the picture of the selfie with Trudeau.

That day, the recently elected prime minister was giving an interview to Radio-Canada television host Patrice Roy to talk about his first months in power. The interview was conducted at a Montreal subway station, Place-des-Arts, where the Liberal leader responded to impromptu questions from the public.

At the end of the interview, Roy took Trudeau up to the street level. That’s where the young man bumped into the politician, who was surrounded by his bodyguards as he posed for selfies with people passing by.

He was accompanied by another suspect in the alleged kidnapping as well as the man’s wife. The couple do not appear to have been photographed with the politician.

In a video of the interview broadcast by Radio-Canada, the man can be seen walking in the crowd and attempting to approach Trudeau. Once the interview was finished he took his photograph and left. He was not bothered by the authorities on site. No one attempted to block him.

It was only several days later, after having published the picture on his Facebook page, that he was visited by the RCMP.

Sources said the investigators wanted to know why he was spotted in the company of the prime minister.

Contacted by La Presse, the RCMP refused to respond to questions, indicating that they “touch on ongoing investigations.”

The Prime Minister’s Office declined to comment on the incident, referring questions to the RCMP.

The Trinity Salute – where it comes from, what it means [VIDEO]

You’re going to see it more and more! After years of ‘our people’ having no visual or symbolic response to the infamous forefinger gesture of Islamic State (and all the other Wahhabi terrorist gangs), that is changing at last. We are now seeing the spread of the ancient Serbian three-finger salute as a gesture of defiance against the Islamists and a statement of our faith and of the willingness of Christian Europeans to fight for it.

Join todayImage result for isis salute

The ISIS single-finger gesture represents the Muslim belief that there is just one deity, the recycled moon-god Allah.

So all the Islamists use it, particularly when they are offering Unbelievers as sacrifices to Allah.

Image result for serb salute girls

By contrast, the Trinity Salute – traditionally used by the Serbs during revolts against Turkish occupation – is made with the thumb, index and middle fingers outstretched.

It represents the three-in-one Christian God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

The Islamists in Kosovo and Bosnia absolutely hate it! It’s often used in Russia and Donbass too, so it’s also hated by the Zionist-backed neo-Nazi vermin in the Nato/EU puppet regime in Ukraine.

It is therefore the perfect salute for use by ALL the resistance forces against the failing New World Order arrogance of Washington and Brussels.

 

Join today